1980 FJ40 rear doors -- ambulance style (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I have a pair of doors with original paint. They are sweet. Great glass, rubber, paint. A few tiny cips but that's it. Keyed lock including the key. Price is $1,500. I will very cheerfully entertain lower offers if you provide concrete proof of similar quality sales at a lower price. In western PA. Sorry but at the moment you will need to email me for photos. I have a matching hard top of similar quality (with vent windows) and decent headliner and dome light not yet listed. My email is marsattacks + 79 + gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Nice. Definitely buy them when they come back on the market!

No disrespect for your sale but cruiser parts sells blasted rust free doors for $550 each and he is a business with overhead. I saw a sweet hard top and ambi doors on CL for $1650. They are no longer up but they sat for a while. Anyway good luck with your sale.

Here is an example for $800. Maybe not as nice as yours but I haven't seen pics but they look good.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/3909299122.html

Many thanks-- info gratefully received. I guess should add that these are white and it would not be best option for someone who wants to paint over them. As before, i am certainly quite open to offers with good proof of actual value. If they are commonplace and shoppers go elsewhere I don't mind storing them they don't eat anything and aren't being eaten. "One of these days" I might put them back on the vehicle.

I say stand firm at your asking price, store them neatly, provide contact info on this thread and be pleasantly surprised one day in the distant future when you sell them.

Many thanks-- info gratefully received. I guess should add that these are white and it would not be best option for someone who wants to paint over them. As before, i am certainly quite open to offers with good proof of actual value. If they are commonplace and shoppers go elsewhere I don't mind storing them they don't eat anything and aren't being eaten. "One of these days" I might put them back on the vehicle.

How about proof that anybody has actually sold a pair at your asking price?

You have every right to ask $1500 for a pair of doors, but don't be surprised when they don't sell or when you get nay-Sayers.

A few photos...

They all look REALLY great - if they are original paint with no repairs hiding. While I do think these are nice you are asking top dollar and mud is a hard place for that. maybe you want to take this to ebay...

Hardtop that goes with the doors is going on for $1,500 -- additional. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom