For Sale 1980 FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

Need to sell parts left over from my '80 FJ40 parts truck. Drivetrain is gone, but here's what's left: front doors, jump seats, bucket seats w/headrests, running boards, spare tire carrier, gas tank, axles. Also have lots of smaller pieces. Can send pics of parts. I'm in North Carolina, and would rather not ship larger parts. Email me if interested in anything.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

im interestsd in the axles and the front seats with the headrests. what are you asking for them. im in cincinnati ohio thanks jerry lake email me at jklake@go-concepts.com

I still have the roll bar, front seats, ambulance doors, and a tire carrier. The roll bar is in good condition - $80. Seats are in decent shape, have headrests - $80. Ambulance doors have rust in the bottoms, but are good otherwise - $50 pair. Tire carrier is in decent condition - $50.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

hey r.k.,

maybe i'll get off my lazy butt and actually finish a deal with you. ha ha.

what condition are the bucket seats in? still have the brackets?

i'd still like that ds fender if we can ever work out a way for me to pick all that stuff up.

where on the border are you again?

thanks,
jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

R.K. I am still waiting on pics of those running boards. As soon as I get some, you should have a deal.

:dunno: &nbsp:Do you still have the windshield frame? and if so how much and would shipping that to Vermont be too much of a hastle, naturally I'd pay all shipping charges. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom