For Sale 1980 FJ40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Evening everyone.

This is posted only here. Not on ebay, etc. yet.

I have a '80 FJ40 that needs a new home. Also have 2 more (78 blue ragtop /68 black matte HT) 40s and a couple nice FJ43s in Denver. This is a very original truck, and after a bad experience w/ a body shop down here, I've decided to either find her a new home or possibly part her out due to the shipping costs. Tho, I'd rather keep her intact in a new garage if possible.

Runs fine and has no leaks. The metal and frame are VERY good w/ some minor surface rust.

Needs: one back glass, drivers seat, one side back slider, upholstery, gaskets, wipers, badges, etc. (see photos)

Has: driver side step, one back glass, spare rack, and both front door skins.

The rub - it's currently in Cartagena, Colombia. Have shipped 4 trucks to Galveston in the last couple of years without issues.

Asking 11k FoB (aka you ship) or 16k shipped to Houston.
front1.jpg
front1.jpg

front2.jpg

right side.jpg

back4.jpg

back right.jpg

Evening everyone.

I have a '80 FJ40 that needs a new home. Also have 2 more (78 blue ragtop /68 black matte HT) 40s and a couple nice FJ43s in Denver. This is a very original truck, and after a bad experience w/ a body shop down here, I've decided to either find her a new home or possibly part her out due to the shipping costs. Tho, I'd rather keep her intact in a new garage if possible.

Runs fine and has no leaks. The metal and frame are VERY good w/ some minor surface rust.

Needs: one back glass, drivers seat, one side back slider, upholstery, gaskets, wipers, badges, etc. (see photos)

The rub - it's currently in Cartagena, Colombia. Have shipped 4 trucks to Galveston in the last couple of years without issues.

Asking 11k FoB (aka you ship) or 16k shipped to Houston. View attachment 2172413View attachment 2172413

View attachment 2172415

View attachment 2172417

View attachment 2172418

View attachment 2172420
Evening everyone.

Asking 11k FoB (aka you ship) or 16k shipped to Houston. View attachment 2172413View attachment 2172413

View attachment 2172415

View attachment 2172417

View attachment 2172418

View attachment 2172420
Hey do you have any info/photos and prices of the trucks in Denver?

Evening everyone.

View attachment 2172415

View attachment 2172417

View attachment 2172418

View attachment 2172420
Do you have any photos/info on the trucks in Denver??

Also, are you interested in selling your '68? If so, where is it, how much, condition. Pics, etc..

Thanks

The FJ43 hard top appears to be a 77/78? The FJ43 soft top a 1/79+? Are these both still in Columbia?

Sorry guys... life's been interesting these past 4 months. And yes, both are located in Denver now. And both are nice 10'ers / drivers. Not trailer queens.

So, the "72 green soft top" is a 72 in chassis only. And is registered as such (at least as far as Colombia was concerned) Everything else above is from a 82 FJ43. Kind of a frankencruiser. But, has the "upgrades" most of us would want - 2F, 4speed, etc. And "original" minus the wheels and some knobs on the dash. No mods. I only buy original, even tho this one is "customish".

The 1976 mustard yellow FJ43 (also in Denver) is about as original as I've found down there. (my wife's family is in MDE, CTG and BOG) Has a few paint bubbles, and I'm not crazy about the upholstery tbh, but that's easy. It's really a nice truck.

FYI to anyone interested, to export ANY vehicle from Colombia, they must pass a few tests (i.e. runs, drives, confirm #s, etc). It's called the techno mechanico. Part of the very involved process to buy and export cars from down there. Both drove on and off the ship RORO to Galveston, TX.

hamiltonevan@hotmail.com is my email for any ?s. Will post more pics.

Asking $
1976 mustard yellow $28.5k
72/82 green $27k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom