For Sale 1980 European Spec HJ45 LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted this a couple hours ago on the classified section here on Mud. Troopy has a California Title and is currently registered. It will also be appearing in the Oct/Nov TLCA magazine.

H diesel
014.JPG
016.JPG
010.JPG
007.JPG
P6100014.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
010.JPG
007.JPG
P6100014.JPG
145,000 Kilometers
24-volt
Odyssey Batteries
4-speed
Freeborn red
New OME HD suspension
5 new BFG Mud Terrains w/ 16" Toyota wheels
New front bumper w/ brush guard
New swing away tire/cooler rear bumper
Original rear bench seats w/ new padding an upholstery
Snorkle
Roof rack
Runs awesome but won't win any drag races.

Last edited:
Nice truck.... GLWS.

Nice truck ! Looks great !

Could you tell me what kind of 16" Toyota wheel you have under there?

A lot of truck for the money you are asking.

:cheers:

I can't imagine someone not snatching this one up at this price with all that's been done to it...... :steer:

What brand snorkel is that? I've been looking for one for my BJ that is U.S. passenger side mounted and haven't seen any 40 series models that weren't U.S. driver's side.

Looks good and good luck,

Dan

The snorkel is from Kevin, (AWL_TEQ) here on the MUD forum. His quality of work is second to none. You had the choice of left or right side mounting.
Look him up.

Thanks , the Troopy is currently at Bii Dickey's Landcruiser here in LA. He is going over it from front to back before I pass it on.

Oh man....cant believe your sell her....followed your buy and build....and drooled the whole way... I really need to play the lottery more often.

Thanks, definitely bittersweet. Two more legal age drivers. You'll be there soon enough.

Thanks, definitely bittersweet. Two more legal age drivers. You'll be there soon enough.

Wish I had the coin....LOVE to adopt her.

LOL..:princess: will be 10 in less than a week...says she want my 45 when she gets her lic....maybe if Im nice she will let me borrow it.....:lol:

PB230102.JPG
017.JPG
008.JPG
PB230102.JPG
Had a few questions regarding the Troopy. One asked if I had welded two later 40 tops together. NO. Another asked about the front doors having a wind-wing glass. Yes, it does, European Spec. Another asked about the padded dash, yes European Spec. Toyota delete radio plate and a 24 volt to 12 volt converter that powers the radio stereo in the center console. And the last asked if the heater was functional, YES. I think they are comparing it to the Mustard South American Troopy that's currently on Ebay for $55K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom