SOLD 1979 Stuff > OE AC set up / Original door panels... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Items found - Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
The A/C systems were either installed at the dock when they were imported or by the dealer. The compressors are almost impossible to find, they look kind of like a small York compressor but are entirely different.

I thought a handful of 79s were delivered with AC? Mine has PS but no air. Regardless, looking correct period equipment if possible. Thanks.

sold the a/c stuff I had years ago, but I have some other 79 specific stuff if intrested.

you can use a 60 series right motor mount and use the compressor and tensioner also.
if the guy in SE Asia would deliver the interior a/c unit all you'd need would be the 3 groove crank pulley and a condensor and dryer plus the hoses

sold the a/c stuff I had years ago, but I have some other 79 specific stuff if intrested.

you can use a 60 series right motor mount and use the compressor and tensioner also.
if the guy in SE Asia would deliver the interior a/c unit all you'd need would be the 3 groove crank pulley and a condensor and dryer plus the hoses

Thanks for the info. Can you point me to the “guy” with the interior unit?

PM me with parts you have please.

this is a link but reading thru it buyer beware

Ok- still looking for interior door panels for a late truck... does anyone know if some is still making the re-pops?

I think I have some rear door ones, as they are grey, IIRCC the previous years were black.
I can't check until next Sat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom