1979 Land Cruiser BJ40 Color Code for Hardtop

Visit site
Does anyone the know the correct color code for a 1979 BJ40 hardtop? I have done a ton of research and narrowed it down to Cygnus White (T12) or White (031). Thanks in advance!

Visit site
Does anyone the know the correct color code for a 1979 BJ40 hardtop? I have done a ton of research and narrowed it down to Cygnus White (T12) or White (031). Thanks in advance!
Following... I'm struggling to find the same answer. I'm restoring a 1978 FJ40. The body color is Olive. Read somewhere (maybe on another thread on this forum) that hardtop color can be a little different depending on main body color.

Visit site
Following... I'm struggling to find the same answer. I'm restoring a 1978 FJ40. The body color is Olive. Read somewhere (maybe on another thread on this forum) that hardtop color can be a little different depending on main body color.
From my research Cygnus White (T12) is the correct color/code

MOTOV8R

SILVER Star
Website
photos.motov8r.com
I had the hard top and wheels painted T-12 on an 82 and it was way more cream colored than the original color. On my factory white 79 the hard top cap and the sides looked the same (031).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom