1979 FJ40 Power Steering box, 4" lift springs, more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm parting out a '79 FJ40 and currently have the following for sale:

Stock Toyota FJ40 power steering box with pedestal mount and steering column, all lines still attached and the box worked fine before it was removed from the donor frame. $550 obo

4" lift springs, unknown manufacturer, will need to be cleaned up and have new bushings installed. $125 obo

4 Q78 (35.5" x 10.5" x 15") Buckshot Mudders on chrome/rust Toyota/Chevy wheels. Tires have a lot of life left in them, I'd estimate remaining tread life at 75%. $225 obo

Complete 2F that ran when pulled earlier this summer but at some point the tarp blew off and it probably has water in it now. Has header, Weber carb, 4 speed transmission and 4 speed transfer case. $200 obo, sorry but no shipping on this one

Non-Cruiser related stuff:
NP241 transfer case with brand new JB conversion SYE installed. Driver side drop with 32 spline input and TH400 adapter. $200

Please send a PM with an emaill address if you'd like to see pictures of anything, or if you have any questions. Also, let me know if there is anything else that you might need off a '79 and I'll see if I have it.

All of this stuff is located in Ellsworth, ME 04605 and buyer pays for any shipping.

Thanks,
Eb

I'll take them

I am very interested in the springs and the tires. Do you have pics? I am first in line.

Working on a shipping quote for Suarez0523, if he passes I'll be sure to post up.

Thanks

Sorry

Sorry guys, but I really need this stuff, I am taking it. Let meknow as soon as you get that shipping quote. Thanks.

did you want to part out the transfer case and linkage seperately?

To answer a couple of questions:
Suarez0523 has claimed the wheels, tires and springs.
I've got a guy interested in the engine/tranny/transfer combo so unless he backs out all that leaves is the power steering stuff.

I'll be sure to post if anything comes up.

Thanks,
Eb

Thanks.... I'd be possible interested in the cowl or at least part of it. Let me know if you want me to explain (I need the driver's side door pillar area). Thanks

Good luck
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom