1979 FJ40 Chevy350/t350/3spd $3800. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale FJ40 Runs great, power steering, Tuffy console, no top or windshield, has typical rust, Has Utah salvage title. I went to DMV and found out vin# is not on record so I can register it with new clean California title but since it has a non-smog legal v8 conversion I can't get a smog cert. Maybe register as a green sticker offroad rig? Truck is located in Los Angeles,Ca . You can buy it for parts or figure out the registration. WILL NOT PART OUT!!!

Let's say, hypothetically, I bought a pile of !@#$ from Mushro, and I couldn't get it smogged in the People's Republik of Kaleefohneea. Well, I would simply go to Yuma, Arizona, acquire a P.O. Box, register the !@#$ in Arizona and take a trip back every 2 years. (DMV Reg is every 2 years in Zona). I AM speaking hypothetically ofcourse. Not one to ever condone the breaching of CommieCalli's smog laws. Let's just say that hypothetically if I DID do something like that...it would work really well! ;P And it did...till I moved!!

BorderBandit

That's what I've heard

Hypotheticaly of course. Az. is a nice place to do business and have bitchin fast cars or boats or bikes. Kinda like to sell this though cause i've I got a 69 Scout crawler that I'm rebuilding w/ Chevy drivetrain, Atlas 4.3 and 1 ton axles on 40" TSL's. All this stuff broke the bank and waiting to go in. So I gotta be realistic and not try to start another project. I can email pics.. pm if you like rikjoy@yahoo.com

I don't know about Yuma, but in Phoenix the emissions is just as strict as CA.

It wouldn't pass here either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom