1979 FJ40 Chevy350/t350/3spd $3800.

For Sale FJ40 Runs great, power steering, Tuffy console, no top or windshield, has typical rust, Has Utah salvage title. I went to DMV and found out vin# is not on record so I can register it with new clean California title but since it has a non-smog legal v8 conversion I can't get a smog cert. Maybe register as a green sticker offroad rig? Truck is located in Los Angeles,Ca . You can buy it for parts or figure out the registration. WILL NOT PART OUT!!!

Let's say, hypothetically, I bought a pile of !@#$ from Mushro, and I couldn't get it smogged in the People's Republik of Kaleefohneea. Well, I would simply go to Yuma, Arizona, acquire a P.O. Box, register the !@#$ in Arizona and take a trip back every 2 years. (DMV Reg is every 2 years in Zona). I AM speaking hypothetically ofcourse. Not one to ever condone the breaching of CommieCalli's smog laws. Let's just say that hypothetically if I DID do something like that...it would work really well! ;P And it did...till I moved!!

BorderBandit

That's what I've heard

Hypotheticaly of course. Az. is a nice place to do business and have bitchin fast cars or boats or bikes. Kinda like to sell this though cause i've I got a 69 Scout crawler that I'm rebuilding w/ Chevy drivetrain, Atlas 4.3 and 1 ton axles on 40" TSL's. All this stuff broke the bank and waiting to go in. So I gotta be realistic and not try to start another project. I can email pics.. pm if you like rikjoy@yahoo.com

I don't know about Yuma, but in Phoenix the emissions is just as strict as CA.

It wouldn't pass here either.

Top Bottom