1979 BJ 40 For Sale Boulder CO <60k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove a truck back from CA this summer and it is now up for sale. Not by any means a show truck, it was a very good looker but has had the floor repaired and some body work. Was in an accident in Mexico, don't know the full extent of the damage but an engine mount was torqued and the fan was fan was rubbing with the shroud and the front fenders aren't quite straight anymore. The engine and and tranny are still fine and it was driven home 1300 miles from Mexico to Colorado without problems, come and check it out if interested asking $8500 or best offer and it will come with a clear Colorado Title. Call 740-670-2253 or email scott.g.jackson@colorado.edu
IMG_1044-1.jpg
IMG_1045-1.jpg

its still available and going to auction soon if not sold bump

do you have any pics of the damage?

PM sent for images

Title and Ready to Go

The truck is finally approved by the state and titled, I would like to sell it by this coming Sunday. Cash only come by and take a look and make an offer. I am not a regular ih8mud user so all those interested in taking a look at it this week call me at 740-670-2253, or if you just want some more pics first email me at scott.g.jackson@colorado.edu. Thanks Scott Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom