For Sale 1979 -1981 FJ40 jump seats (OR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1979 -1981 FJ40 jump seats in Medford OR. These are the ones with the fold down legs. Superior to the earlier version because the welds on the seat frame are better and the leg takes most of the torque off the welds which will often fail on the earlier models. The original covers are in good condition, one has a couple of short cuts that should be easy to fix. The original grey paint is in good condition but the seat bottoms and fold down legs have some black spray paint on them. I was able to take some of it off with acitone so a little work will return it to the original color. The straps are working but worn. I may deliver along the I-5 between Medford, OR and Seattle, WA for free if a day and time can be agreed on. $500 OBO.
I am looking for a 6.5" wide Tuffy center console, so a part trade may be possible.
PICT0494.JPG
PICT0497.JPG
PICT0498.JPG

Jump Seats

My best offer is $450 so far. I will wait a few more days.

1979 -1981 FJ40 jump seats in Medford OR. These are the ones with the fold down legs. Superior to the earlier version because the welds on the seat frame are better and the leg takes most of the torque off the welds which will often fail on the earlier models. The original covers are in good condition, one has a couple of short cuts that should be easy to fix. The original grey paint is in good condition but the seat bottoms and fold down legs have some black spray paint on them. I was able to take some of it off with acitone so a little work will return it to the original color. The straps are working but worn. I may deliver along the I-5 between Medford, OR and Seattle, WA for free if a day and time can be agreed on. $500 OBO.
I am looking for a 6.5" wide Tuffy center console, so a part trade may be possible.
View attachment 527864View attachment 527865View attachment 527866

how much to ship to 75032

View attachment 527864View attachment 527865View attachment 527866
Are those the original seat straps? I have a 1979 and am wondering if that is the color of strap that came from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom