1978 Landcruiser BJ 45 H Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the site. I have a relatively rare vehicle. Imported a few years ago from Costa Rica. Seems to be nearly impossible to find parts for the H diesel. I need a new rear main seal. Cruiser Corps sent me here. Anybody have an idea where I can locate H diesel parts, in particular the rear main seal? Thanks

Perhaps start looking through this list.
I've used Megazip.net for many things, Toyota Car & Auto Genuine OEM Parts for Sale | Online Store

If it has a H diesel diesel , you have a HJ45. The BJ45 has a B diesel.

This should be the part number 90311-95001 . Just put the number into google and you should get plenty of results

Also.. its the same part between and H and 2H engine, so that should open up a lot more places you could potentially buy it from.

I have a ton of H engine parts I got as part of a HJ45 I bought and intend to put up for sale later this summer. I know I have OEM full gasket kit which will have the rear main seal. Let me know what you are looking for. I also have a complete rebuilt head, injectors, intakes, exhausts, gloplugs. All OEM.

I have listed details of individual parts starting on post 176 of thread below. Page 9.

38A8A0B1-51D6-4877-9974-B22A14B412B9.jpeg

Hey, if you are not able to find any specific part, let me know and I can send it to you from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom