SOLD 1978 HJ45 with 12HT Halifax Nova Scotia Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(199, 198, 144)
HJ45 with 12HT motor. Numerous upgrades and additions. Power breaks, power steering, lift, oldman emu, custom box, removable box cage, fold down sides, duel gas tanks PTO drive train driven ... Do not ask if there is rust, there is non! The entire truck was torn down, sandblasted, painted and reassembled. This truck has spent it's entire life in the South of France, but now resides in Halifax. I recently sold my BJ45 trophy on Bring a Trailer, and this is my last Land Cruiser. Currently finishing the console cases and painting the cage on bed. I thought I would put this on here prior to listing it on BAT. With the condition it is in, the numerous upgrades and the coveted 12HT, this should fetch north of $50,000 on BAT. I am taking offers prior to the BAT listing. Much appreciated!

T Cover.png

T Engin.png

T engine 2.png

T old amn 2.png

T old man.png

Actually the swap was done in France. The 12H-T is a 4 litre 6, 12 valve OHV turbocharged direct injection diesel engine with 134 hp. It is according to some the holy grail.

Why are there 2 bolts that are not Toyota OEM on the steering box?? Toyota never put allen head bolts there.
Just wondering??

Not sure. I never actually noticed. It would be a pretty easy switch to an OEM bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom