1978 FJ45 LWB LHD US Title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All stock running gear, LWB LHD with an after market short box; not a stock looking box, no tailgate. I was going to restore the truck as stock but as with many of us it's one project too many. Truck has clear US title (Iowa) and has it's own garage space sense I purchased it 3 years ago. It starts and runs well, all the running gear works (should all be re-built) and is fun to drive. If you have interest let me know and I will send pictures and more details.

All stock running gear, LWB LHD with an after market short box; not a stock looking box, no tailgate. I was going to restore the truck as stock but as with many of us it's one project too many. Truck has clear US title (Iowa) and has it's own garage space sense I purchased it 3 years ago. It starts and runs well, all the running gear works (should all be re-built) and is fun to drive. If you have interest let me know and I will send pictures and more details.

Are you trying to sell it?

1) Should be in classifieds.

2) Pics are always helpful.

3) Did I mention pictures?

4) Where did it come from? A 45 LWB with a short box, and an obviously non-US truck--but with a US title has got to have a bit of a story...

Good luck with the sale (if that's what you are intending to do)!

Dan

Is the truck here in Iowa?

If you would like pctures and a price I need an e-mail address, I have not been able to use this site to forward pictures?

here are the pics Dave sent me...
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG

more pics
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG

still more pics
035.JPG
036.JPG
038.JPG

more still
039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG

last batch... btw, the dog apparently does not go with the deal :)
044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG

You must post a price otherwise the thread will be deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom