For Sale 1978 FJ40 SoCal Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THIS IS NOT MY TRUCK

Ok so my barber is a FJ40 enthusiast. He's always had one for most of the time I've had my haircut for him (15+ years). He recently purchased this 78 and was planning on restoring this one. He has 2 FJ40's and decided he wants to focus on one for now and let the other one go to a good home. I told him I'd post it up for him, and post his number up as well. Truck is solid mechanically. Starts up without hesitation, and is driven just about everyday (He drives this one or the other one daily). Truck doesn't have any serious rust underneath. Here's a few pics of the truck along with the owners info.

Owner is Jorge

He's looking for 7k obo. Give him a call, he might be willing to work with you. Let him know that this is from his customers post on the land cruiser forum, and post here if you have any questions. Thanks for looking

-Sergio

image-3479151013.jpg

image-3970043383.jpg

image-3926242792.jpg

image-736931734.jpg

image-4025981168.jpg

I think your price is a bit too high for what is pictured. There are others in pretty good shape for less. Just my opinion. Another thing to consider is your year, smog is a pain.

I already have one I'm working on but this does look pretty solid and at least from the pictures, it appears to have no rust. A rust free 78 for less? I haven't come across too many. GLWS!

Well he's willing to work on the price. If he still has it by next year I might pick it up myself lol. He wanted me to take it off his hands, but I told him I'd have to wait on it.

In any interest in a trade for a 20v AE86 Coupe?

It's not my truck to trade unfortunately. I'm posting this for my long time barber who asked me to buy it from him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom