For Sale 1978 Fj40 Long Island NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, I am trying to sell my 78 fj due to no longer having a place to park it :-( anyway here is a copy of my craigslist ad. Please call me with any questions!! I'm asking 5k

Hello, I am looking to sell my 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser Fj40. The odometer on the vehicle shows 59xxx miles as of this past weekend. I purchased this truck last year with the intentions of making it a project. Sometime in the 90's this truck was restored and I have a Huge book of records to prove what was done. The truck runs and drives fantastic. The 4 wheel drive works great and all fluids have been changed. The truck also has a brand new radiator and water pump as I did not want to take any chances. The heat works great and all the switchgear inside the truck works as well. The truck will need some metal work. Anyone familiar with these trucks know the typical rust areas. Mainly this truck needs the channel below the rear doors and the sections under the driver and pass door. An easy job for any body worker. The truck has 33" bf goodrich tires. It also has all new rubber seals around the whole truck for the hardtop and doors. This truck comes with the factory hardtop mounted, and a full soft top conversion which is complete and looks great when on the truck. Also this truck does not leak a drop of anything!! Not bad for a 1978 :)

Please call me with any questions!! 631-875-9185
No crazy lowballers or scams please!

fj40.jpg

What is the price of the vehicle?

Never mind. i just saw it.

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom