SOLD 1978 FJ40 Hardtop and Ambulance Doors - Seattle area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Threads
Edit [**SOLD**}

I had this up for sale about 6 months ago and pulled off the market due to some other options. That fell through, so putting it back up.

Purchased a 78 a few months ago, but am going to go soft top, so selling the hard top and ambi doors that came with it.

Hard top sides are in very good shape...very little rust, no dents or anything. Original glass is still in as well. Fiberglass top needs some work. Painted red on top, and the previous owner glued a foam headliner in (I've removed it). Additionally, looks like a couple areas were patched up on the inside, not visible from the outside. Top middle brace has some rust. See pictures.

Doors are in good shape. Some rust on the bottom of the doors, as usually seen, but certainly have seen worse. Doors come with all hardware and innards, latches, striker, etc.

Located in the Seattle area, looking for local pickup. Asking $800 for the top and $400 for the ambi doors.

Thanks.

Some pictures below.

IMG_0626.jpg
IMG_0627.jpg
IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0633.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0644.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg
IMG_0749.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0752.jpg
IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0750.jpg

Im interested in this! how much patch work do you think will be involved to fix rust?

Im located in vancouver wa so just a 3 hour drive or so for pickup.

also... are you going to factory soft top? i happen to have a set of oem soft doors if you are interested in those.

responded to your pm

If caboulto passes, I'm interested in the top. . . In Oregon, but can make a drive.

i'm actually the seller. Have you second in line right now. I'll let you know.

Up for sale again.

Last edited:
up for sale again bumping thread.

you have mail

Pics of the bottom of the doors? I’ll be in Seattle in 10 days and can pick them up

Here are some pics. One door in very good shape. The other needs work. I should also point out that the doors are disassembled - all parts are included but door latches and everything have been removed from the door itself.

BBC38676-9B1C-478D-9579-F4A65B30E8CC.jpeg
607EC334-FBC8-470D-A5D0-E6B628C00DEC.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom