1978 FJ40 electrical wiring diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a really good audio auto shop helping me install my RTX Dakota digital cluster. The owner said if I could provide him with the original wiring diagram for the truck, he could save 25% or so on labor costs. Is this map available or something I can track down?

Many thanks, Eric

That's half of the diagram. If he's good, that'll be enough. There's a second page that illustrates what is where (the wiring schematic; you have the logic diagram); that would be most helpful to someone trying to match wiring.

I have always been able to work the Haynes for 68 and newer. One of my manuals only covers 76 and 77. The other three are 68-82.

At some point Haynes switched From wiring diagrams to wiring schematics. Schematics work better if you understand wiring. If you can read them it explains how it all works versus just what wire goes where and what color it is.

I have always been able to work the Haynes for 68 and newer. One of my manuals only covers 76 and 77. The other three are 68-82.

At some point Haynes switched From wiring diagrams to wiring schematics. Schematics work better if you understand wiring. If you can read them it explains how it all works versus just what wire goes where and what color it is.
thx vm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom