For Sale 1978 FJ40 DENVER COLORADO ABANDONING PROJECT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I am abandoning this project because, #1 not capable of the welding necessary, #2 not enough time and someone wants this out of the garage quick

Per previous owner: new clutch plate, clutch master cylinder, brake master cylinder, wheel brake cylinders in good shape, new front shocks, new wheel bearings and seals, new fuel sender, gas tank cleaned, restored carb, rebuilt starter, rebuilt alternator, converted to HEI distributor/ignition, cleaned & pressure tested radiator, flushed/new fluid transmission, transfer case & diff. It starts.

Needs either a carb adjustment or new carb because it idles too low. I added new Interstate battery, cables, washer reservoir,

It has been completely sand blasted so it is evident what needs to be done. The worst is rusted out floorboard driver-side.

Link to pics/vids.
Hightail Spaces - https://spaces.hightail.com/space/WdQPl2LdQS
This includes couple pics of the vehicle before blasting and several after blasting. Includes video after it was blasted plus start-up video from a week back. Vehicle will come with the seats, glass, etc - everything that was there before blasting.

Please DM any questions.

Price?

Best offer. No set price. If there is not enough interest I'll part it out.

Interested depending on price.

And if you decide to part it out, I would be interested in the top and doors (if they aren't rusted too bad).

Also, your inbox is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom