For Sale 1978 FJ40 Ambulance Doors and windshield frame with glass, Pre-1978 FJ40 Hatch and doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Best offer.....
IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Prices please...per forum rules.

Shoot me a pm with what you want for the windshield frame and glass. We occasionally camp at Bull Shoals if near you.
Goebs

Good idea to have prices but I don't see anything specified that prices are mandatory in the ad. Below is the guidelines updated back in 2017.
If indeed prices are mandatory, then these guidelines need to be updated to avoid confusion.

BEST PRACTICES:
A WELL written thread title does wonders. For instance:
<Prefix:For Sale> [UT] FJ62 automatic transmission - clearly notes location and what you are selling.
<Prefix:Wanted> [NY] 1973 FJ40 rear driveshaft - clearly notes location and what you are looking for.
<Prefix:Wanted> [FL] 1978 FJ40 passenger front knuckle - clear and concise.
<Prefix:For Sale> front axle - POORLY notes location AND no one has any clue what the axle is from.
Keep them SHORT and SIMPLE, and rely on the two to three key words that you would use to search.

2017-01-14 update:
- "Wanted" section is closed, use prefixes in the Classifieds - Parts ....should help both buyers and sellers. It will take a few days to relocate all the old threads.

Good idea to have prices but I don't see anything specified that prices are mandatory in the ad. Below is the guidelines updated back in 2017.
If indeed prices are mandatory, then these guidelines need to be updated to avoid confusion.

Yeah, the closest thing I've ever seen about including a price is the brief statement in the thread title field that instructs you how to write your thread title. It states- Location: Description (NO PRICES - please include those in the post)

Prices are NOT required. A good idea, but lots of members have no clue on value

This also isn't EBay, so bidding wars not allowed.

Prices are NOT required. A good idea, but lots of members have no clue on value

Well I guess the rules have changed. Duly noted.

Send @65swb45 a detailed PM with the prices.

(Giggles from the back of the classroom)

Also duly noted.

Really want to keep it fair require items posted on the open forum to have the complete sale conducted sale conducted on the open forum.

As far as not requiring a price it would be a lot easier to know a value if a search on the classified would bring up real sales with a price it sold for. Unlike Craigslist which only brings up current items or eBay that has a very limited history that may or may not have actually ended with a sale or shows eBay's cut Mud offers a chance at a real history. It's a free service, making available a price an item sold for is not asking much.

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom