1978 FJ40 68k orig. miles $3900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*****SOLD************This truck has 68K original miles. It is all stock other than the wheels:frown: It has one of the cleanest unmolested 2F's I have ever seen, it is still 100% smog compliant and is VERY strong! Typical rear tub rust. Very serious inq. please. $3900 is very fair and FIRM. Located in colorado. PM with serous inq. thanks:beer:

Last edited:
Here are a few pics.
IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG

The sunroof was installed at FT collins imports in 1978 (still has the Ft. collins import tag on it) when the truck was on the showroom floor. It was done very well, does not leak, and the headlinder is even in good condition!

Last edited:
Any chance it would make it to TN? Has normal maint. been done to this one? Sending PM for more info.

Thanks

Last edited:
If you were going to take it that far I would want to change the rear drive shaft u-joints and baseline some things for you first. But yes, a drive like that is very doable in this truck. I shot you a PM back with contact info, try me tomorrow. thanks!

It did sell this before x-mas, now it is back. I hooked the original buyer up with a $14,000 FJ40 and now I am selling this one for him again. Take care of ppl and they will always do more business with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom