1978 FJ40 62k orig. miles all stock, daily driveable. $4500obo colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This truck runs great, I have spoken to the the original owner who drover her off the lot in FT. collins in 1978! It has less than 70K original miles and you can tell from driving it and looking at the drivetrain. The only non-stock parts are the wheels/tires. I sold this truck last year, the owner started some rust repair and then bought 3 more FJ40's that are already done and lost interest in this one. This truck has been sitting in a warehouse for the last year. It has typical colorado style rust but has a very clean frame and low milage. You can drive this truck home anywhere. I will do maint. or mods if you like or $4500 OBO as is. I will toss it on e-bay in a week or so if no one wants it. THANKS 303-816-1108
IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG

A friend's wife has me on the lookout for a 40 for her hubby. Very interested. will try calling either tonight or monday eve.

More pics to lesterpaul@mt.net

Thanks Paul

Here is the fairness order so far: 1- S4cruiser 2-cruisersonly 3-unimogbob 4-Zachmiko I drove it home 1hr 20min yesterday, it DOES NEED tires balanced and new u-joints in the RR shaft. It ran 50-55mph up the pass in 4th!:) Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom