For Sale 1977 Toyota FJ40 Auburn, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I am traveling now and unable to give her the love she needs so her Landspeeder given name "Mona" is now for sell.
good body with no cancer but does have dings has not had a frame off resto
Header
2.5 hell creek lift
anti-inversiion shackels
warn 8274 winch
solid front bumper
custom made rear tirecarry/ 3jerry can or cooler rack also has tow hitch and two two shackel points
17" Allied Beadlocks
37x12.5 17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR tires
Aussie locker in rear also the third member has been upgraded to fine spline
Still has 2F engine 4.2L inline 6
painless wiring harness

SOLD SOLD

click for Video
https://www.box.net/shared/1i93gnd2nh

2/3/2011
Sorry to those that have tried to contact me about the my 40, As I said earlier I am traveling alot an can take some time getting back to you. Best way to contact me is by cell. I have a guys planning on buying it this weekend but first one with the cash gets it. I do not have to sell it I just don't have the time to put in it.

Last edited:
I'll be back in town lunch this Friday 21'st if anyone wahts a test drive or see it. Ill also have time to take the detailed pictures to debunk the skeptics.

I'm truly sorry, I REALLY wasn't trying to be rude.

I agree that the parts are worth a lot of money. I truly wish you good luck selling it. Good selling prices helps all of us. I am far from a pro, but have owned several 40s, and most of them have had rust. Most people are skeptical about sale ads. In a soft market, sellers need to eliminate as many reasons to say "no" as possible. I was honestly trying to help the seller(s).

I have told several people about the truck, and mentioned that I thought it was a great price. I didn't request more pics because I'm not in the market for one, so all the more reason I should just step out.

AGAIN, sincere good luck with the sale.

Friday bump...nice rig. I'm pissed I didn't see this sooner, already bought one in pieces for what your selling yours for. Why is this still for sale??? :bounce::bounce2:

If it was near me, I would have been by to see this with cash in hand. I just can't get that far south easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom