1977 Pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long time lurker, first time poster...

After selling my previous pig a few years back and regretting it almost immediately I bought this 1977 pig about a year back. It has lived it's life in outback australia, stayed nice and dry and is in pretty good condition. Essentially no rust (bits of surface rust here and there) and spot on mechanically, all I have done is bring it's interior back to stock, replaced the old bucket seats with original bench seats, fitted the old split rims, gave it a good clean out, service it and replaced a few electrics. All that is needed now is to replace some rubbers and find an original front bumper bar if I can find one! This site has provided me with a ton of help over the last few years with a 40 series I owned so I thought it was time to join the discussion!
Cheers

2019-09-11 17.40.55.jpg

2019-09-11 17.41.27.jpg

2019-09-11 17.43.25.jpg

2019-09-11 17.41.34.jpg

2019-09-11 17.42.47.jpg

Gorgeous!

Were the 55 roof caps all white in Oz?
In the States most (all?) had the roof cap painted to match the lower body color...
No, the vast majority of them here had the roof the same color as the lower half. The white roof was a f factory option from the dealer

Lucky guy!

So does anyone know the BaT member Cruiserpimp who won the auction for the green and white 78 FJ55 with crew doors like Tassie Tom’s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom