For Sale 1977 Nissan Patrol pickup with turbo diesel, 5spd, PTO winches & more! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 77' Patrol Ute project. Think of this truck as a FJ45 pickup with a 12HT and H55 in it along with FJ60 axles fitted with ARB lockers. That is exactly what this truck is only it is the Nissan version of it! :)

I imported the Ute from New Zealand in late 2002. I have a legit Wyoming title for it. I have been working on this truck here and there since 2012. The frame was sand blasted and all unwanted items cut off the frame. I took the SD33 diesel from my 1983 Patrol and had it turbo'ed using a high quality kit from Australia. The entire engine has been rebuilt, top & bottom. Many many other new parts for the engine such as hard injection lines, glow plugs, fuel lines, temp sensor, turbo dump, and on and on and on. The injection pump got fully rebuilt along with the injectors and the turbo. All using parts from Nissan Japan.

I could go on and on about this truck, its goodies and the $$$$ I have invested in it. It is extremely rare in N. America, only three are known to exist in the USA. It was never sold in N. America. I been working on it as a resto-mod, the entire power train and drive train are from 1980's 160-series Patrols, aka Nissan FJ60. One of a kind truck in this part of the world, no other has the TD, 5spd and locked axles. Let alone the PTO winches. I only know of very few 60-series Patrols worldwide with this power-drivetrain, none of those have front and rear PTO winches.

For tons more info and pictures see my CL ad,

1977 Nissan Patrol Ute with turbo diesel, 5spd, front & rear PTO winch

Finish it off, take it to your local Land Cruiser club meets and wow all your buddies! Even better take it on Cruiser runs and use it as a "Land Cruiser" recovery vehicle! With the PTO winches this Ute makes a mean recovery vehicle. Convert it to veggie oil and smell like french fries on the trail! Build an expedition bed and take off on an adventure to Alaska or South America! The possibilities are endless and it is a very very cool truck.

$15,000 and I am in Jackson, Wyoming

Cheers

bump

SD33T 5.JPG

couple of pictures....

This is what the Ute can easily look like once finished, albeit a bit bigger and meaner.

IMG_1649.jpg

And here is an FJ45 version....

fj45.jpg

That is a bit more how big and mean it could be once done. 35" tires is what I am-was building it for. You could easily stretch the cab too to make it an extra-cab. I have a lot of spare body parts for the truck in fairly rust free and clean condition such as hood, windhshield frame, firewall and radiator support.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom