For Sale 1977 Land Cruiser FJ55 Florence SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(144, 190, 142)
Outside Link
https://florencesc.craigslist.org/cto/d/florence-1977-land-cruiser-fj55/7389272230.html
Classic 1977 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser: (If you're looking for a garage queen stop reading now.)
Runs and drives GREAT! All original 2F in-line six cylinder,4 speed transmission . This Iron Pig came from California (hence the front plate) and still has the original CA emission package.
Upgrades: New plugs, wires, distributor, alternator, starter, oil pressure sensor. She has new shocks and steering stabilizer. Radiator and heater coils have been flushed and cleaned and I replaced the thermostat. Oil changed regularly.
Interior has new door cards and speakers in the front. Original headliner is in very good condition. One little rough section around the drivers side A pillar. LED lights installed in the dash and in the running lights. After market stereo with four speakers, new seatbelts in the front and back ( my wife wouldn't ride with me until I got them replaced).
Body has some rust spots (they all do), but nothing that's out of control.
I've used her as a daily driver in the winter. Heater works great. No A/C.
The drive train has a RockLocker installed on the rear differential. Tires are in good condition. Front differential works great. Lock-in, Lock-out hubs are well greased and used. All grease points have been maintained.
You can drive it as is or use it as a solid foundation for a full restore.
Engine and drive-train are in great shape. She doesn't go that fast (wasn't meant to) but she can pull like a mule.
They don't make them like this anymore.
Lots of extra parts and pieces come with the truck. She's big, heavy and solid as a rock.
$17,000.00
Seriously! Serious inquires only! I've got a clean title. I expect you to bring clean cash. (Will consider trade for good tractor with a front end loader and a bush hog.)

Right side 2.jpg

Left ide.jpg

Drivers seat.jpg

FJ Front.jpg

rear view.jpg

Very interested. Any interest In Trading for a nice 3x locked fzj80?

Dm incoming (I also messaged on FB)

Hi Ray in Reno NV here. Is this one still for sale? Long drive but what I’m looking for.

Hi Swampfox58, does someone else now own your fj55 or is it still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom