For Sale 1977 Hardtop complete with front doors and rear ambi doors (SOLD) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

I am selling the complete top from my 1977 FJ40

3 Window hard top completely rebuild with reconditioned gaskets on the top new seals on the glass.
High quality paintable spray-in liner on the inside of the roof panel instead of a headliner. (currently black)
All new door seals.
doors rebuilt with felts and internal seals on guides and new factory seals on the doors.
All new door locks with keys will come with it.
new door seals in ambi-doors. not rust all has been repaired.
All doors have sound deadening matt inside for a very nice solid shutting door. new mirrors on refurbished side mirror arms. doors are damn close to perfect.

Asking 1500$ OBO would like to sell complete.
will break up if all is being sold.

Need a good top that just bolts on with virtually nothing needing done. Here it is

936593676389500.jpg

imagejpeg_0 (2).jpg

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

Last edited:
I will post up some detail shots as I have removed the top and doors. I will post up a front and back of each door, and a couple of the hard top

PARTS ARE LOCATED NEAR ST. GEORGE UTAH. Can help with delivery within reason.

Really don't want to ship. Willing to for trade or partial trade on a Good quality or new Coilovers and springs for the 40 Looking for 14" travel for all 4 corners.

bump Price drop to $1900 for all of it. Someone make me an offer if you are interested. These are very nice pieces. Paint to match your 40 and bolt them on.

Last edited:
Did you use OEM rubber and felts?

Yes I did. I ordered most of my stuff from Cruiser Corps. I bought all OEM except I believe one window seal that was not available.

The window guides are OEM as well. Those were not cheap. Door seals are OEM except the rear and they were Cruiser Corp's seals. fit pretty darn good.

here are the extra pictures of the pieces. Short on time today. I blew them off a little. They have been stored in the garage for the last 6 months and accumulated some thick dust from building and modifying the garage. The only thing I believe that I do not have is the inside handle for the rear ambi door. I cant find it. :doh:
WP_20160704_14_40_17_Rich.jpg

WP_20160704_14_40_25_Rich.jpg

WP_20160704_14_40_35_Rich.jpg

WP_20160704_14_44_28_Rich.jpg

WP_20160704_14_44_49_Rich.jpg

one more. This is the only rubber seal that I did not like. It is just no quite right. I works and it seals but.

WP_20160704_14_47_32_Rich.jpg

Last Price Drop $1500 for everything. I will give it a week and then it will go up on Ebay.

if your willing...might be interested in front doors??

or if you can get the works close to San Diego...I might be interested in all...come out and visit the beach...seaworld...lego land..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom