For Sale 1977 FJ40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
familyfj40restoration.blogspot.com
I am finishing a 1977 FJ40 and have the following parts remaining for immediate sale in Atlanta. Any shipping is on your dime. All parts worked when they came off my daily driver.

Misc. Freezplugs (see pic)- $5
Master Cylinder - $10
Wheel Caps (set of 4)- $10
Tie-rod end sets (3 sets) - $10 for all
OEM Power Steering pump, pulley, hoses, bracket (see pics) - $150
Running Boards (see pics) - $25
Seat Belts - $50 (back belts only, 3-point belts not included photo error)
Center Console - $5 or a cup of coffee
Air Cleaner Housing- $45

Pics to follow

Last edited:
Air Cleaner and Freeze Plugs

Added Freeze Plugs and Air Cleaner Housing to this post. I did not rebuild the engine and don't know why I have freeze plugs. Count them to make sure you will have what you need. The air cleaner I cannot use. Bought it off Mud a year ago.

thanks,

David
IMG_1744.jpg
IMG_1501[1].jpg
IMG_1502[1].jpg

Last edited:
Seat Belts, Center Console, Tie Rod Ends

Please see pics. Seat Belts do NOT include the front 3-point sets. Just the back belts. $50 not $100

Tie Rod ends are from SOR, Energy Suspension Part #9.13101G or SKU 0363940962 (three Sets) still in plastic.

Center Console - See Pic.

thanks for looking,

David

Interested in your filler neck and possibly console. Sorry but didn't see pics. Is the filler neck the CCOT aftermarket one?

The PS pump and lines came off the 1977 FJ I am rebuilding. The pump worked fine. I had to move the pump to the drivers side when I added vintage air. The lines to the passenger side, pulley and bracket are included and more than $600 on SOR. A rebuilt pump is more than $350 without lines, bracket or pulley. I hope that helps.

The PS pump and lines came off the 1977 FJ I am rebuilding. The pump worked fine. I had to move the pump to the drivers side when I added vintage air. The lines to the passenger side, pulley and bracket are included and more than $600 on SOR. A rebuilt pump is more than $350 without lines, bracket or pulley. I hope that helps.

Any idea what it was originally from? FJ60? Late FJ40? Mini truck? Power steering wasn't available in FJ40's in 1977. Was it rebuilt? If so, by who?

You are correct. Except my FJ was owned by a Toyota dealer in Honduras. Then bought by an eastern airline pilot in Atlanta then sold to me. It has 4-wheel drums (I think disk were available in 77). It has a split rear bench seat. The only reason I changed PS pump to the drivers side is vintage air... everyone told me I could easily mount a GM pump on the drivers side. What they didn't tell me is I had to have bolt holes in the block (which I don't). I have a really cool mount i fabricated for a direct replacement where the alternator went.

As far as I know, the pump has not been rebuilt. It worked great when I took it off. And it looks exactly like the diagram in SOR. It came off a '77 FJ mounted on the passenger side. That is all I know. I have a good history of the vehicle (engine rebuilt), no rust due to a weird rubbery undercoating. Really...no rust. I digress.

Let me know of you have more questions.

Thanks for asking,

David

PS Pump Looks like #10 with pulley

Please see attached pic. #10 is the pump and #4 the pulley. I have lines and the bracket. The long line (like #63 on the same page) is not pictured but I can post it.

Pump mounted on the passenger side block with bracket shown.

Attachments

• Power Steering Pump.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 177
I will take the filler neck. Thanks for the pics. PM me with final price with shipping to 22066. I assume Paypal.
thanks
Steve (oogs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom