SOLD 1977 FJ40 Front Seats & Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Great condition, no tears and seatbelts attached. Console is solid but needs a little work. Would prefer to hold onto frames but can be flexible if you need them. Can ship from CLT NC. $500 OBO...Questions, just let me know, thanks,

E8DB3109-2510-4869-B475-F833751E0C59.jpeg

310D262B-3CD3-4924-81C6-FB650AE25EEE.jpeg

do You still have the seats? Do you have any pics of the under side of the seat bottoms? I don’t need the frames. I’m Atl and might be able to pick them up.

Last edited:
do You still have the seats? Do you have any pics of the under side of the seat bottoms? I don’t need the frames. I’m Atl and might be able to pick them up.
Hi! I can get one tomorrow. If your interested I can try and ship UPS from my office as that’s where I have them. I’ll eat the freight if it gets them gone. If your in need of anything else let me know...I’m replacing just about everything on my 1977 40 and have a bunch of new and used parts. Thanks! If you shoot me a phone# I can text photos in the morning.

Thanks I sent you a message with my number
Hi! I can get one tomorrow. If your interested I can try and ship UPS from my office as that’s where I have them. I’ll eat the freight if it gets them gone. If your in need of anything else let me know...I’m replacing just about everything on my 1977 40 and have a bunch of new and used parts. Thanks! If you shoot me a phone# I can text photos in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom