1977 FJ40 for sale near Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*Withdrawn*1977 FJ40 for sale near Atlanta

I"M KEEPING IT. WHAT WAS I THINKING. I've made the difficult decision to sell my 1977 FJ40. I need to make room in my garage for a 1997 FJZ80 I just bought, and frankly have not had the time to work on the FJ40.

I bought the car from California 2 years ago ... see pics here at https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=44034 ... and have done a few things to it, like removing the aux. gas tank, installing a new exhaust system (already had a header), new visors, mirrors, etc.

When I brought it to Georgia, I took it to David at Urban Landcruisers for a thorough inspection. His comment at the time was that it was the best candidate he'd seen in awhile to come thru his shop for a full stock restoration. The glass and metal were in great condition. He also said it was worth around $10k.

So, I'll ask $9400 for it.

I'd like it to go to someone local, who really loves LC's, and who will either turn it into a fully perfect restoration or a great wheeling rig.

I've taken the top off, and have kept it in a dehumidified garage since it arrived in Georgia. I've only driven it on occasion, to the store and out in a horse pasture. It needs to go to someone who will use it.

I can show it starting on Sunday afternoon. Please pm me here if you are interested in seeing it, hearing about it. Unfortunately, I tried to post some pictures, but am getting errors on size then format so I'll give up posting more pics.

The truck is in Newnan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom