For Sale 1977 FJ 55 Iron Pig Landcruiser Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is a 1977 Toyota Landcruiser FJ55 Model Wagon.

I purchased this Landcruiser in Tennessee about 10 years ago. The original 2F engine was smoking (I believe because of bad rings in the number 3 cylinder). We pulled the engine for a rebuild but never finished the job. The complete engine, transmission, transfer case, radiator, etc. are all stored in the back of the FJ55. Due to health reasons I cannot work on this Landcruiser and need to sell it.

When parked all the brakes, clutch, transmission and rear axle were working great. All the guages worked and the electric rear window worked. The original color was white and green. The seats are covered in black vinyl. The FJ55 has a healthy amount of rust and some dents but it is restorable for street or off-road use.

The FJ 55 is located in Winder, GA 30680. Contact me and then bring your trailer, pay me $995 Cash and it is yours! There is no title - I will provide you a bill of sale.

thumb_IMG_1255_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1019_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1018_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1261_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1257_1024.jpg

Years - probably 5 or more. Covered part of the time and in the storage yard the rest of the time.

Just reduced the price to $850 on Craigslist and here. PM me.

Not quite the project for me. I am, however, fascinated by the mix of vehicles in the background. Hippy bus? Check. Ambulance? Check. Utility Truck? Yep.

Good luck with the sale!

The piggy (after a couple of trys) is sold. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom