1977 Fj-40 For Sale, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1977 Fj-40 For Sale, CA SOLD!

For Sale: 1977 FJ-40, this Cruiser has been a project that I lost interest in, actually bought a FJC. Bought it in 2002 drove it till 2006 then tore down to paint. the link to pictures show you how far I didn't get. All parts are bagged and marked. Fj has 2.5 inch Rancho springs and 31" BFG A/T. Stock 2F, Stock tranney and transfer all work well, still drive it around property to keep things moving. This Fj has been a desert vehicle its entire life, locacted in Ridgecrest, CA. asking $4500 pm for questions. 1977 FJ-40 pictures from off roading photos on webshots

Sold!

Last edited:
Okay, this FJ-40 has been sitting in my garage for another year and 3 months and all I do is start it every month and move it in and out of the garage. It's in my way and I'd like to get rid of it. $3200 or $3500 if you want me to assemble it so you can drive it home.

It was last registered in 2006 I non opt it in July of 2007. It has past smog every time. I don't see why it wouldn't now. :hmm:

A days work to install front clip, hood, Hard top and rear doors. Mechanically its ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom