For Sale 1977 FJ-40, 94k original miles, New Mexico USA, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have owned this vehicle since Spring of 1993 with 78k miles at the time. It has spent all of it's life in New Mexico (I'm in Albuquerque). Kids are in college and neither are interested in driving it, let alone taking care of it. There is minor rust below the read doors and surface rust in parts of the tub. Needs a headliner which I have. It is all original with reupholstered seats. I had listed this on Redline Cruisers, but thought I would list here. http://redlinelandcruisers.com/2014/09/sale-1977-fj40-w96k-original-miles/

My contact information: Cell 505 280 5079, kahits@comcast.net

Carwash snap.jpeg

Last edited:
A supplamental shot of the engine. It's been a weekly driver, among the other vehicles, but I drive it as often as possible.

Engine.jpeg

What month/year of manufacture?

In case there is some confusion on the front headlight yoke and emblems, I did have the right front fender get hit and when I replaced it, I ended up going with a 79 or newer headlight grille, and the earlier metal emblems on the yoke. At the time (1993), I had just purchased the vehicle less then 8 months earlier and was never going to sell it. Obviously, it's no exactly stock in these areas, but it seemed like a fun idea at the time. Here is the vin plate just to confirm.

WA FJ40 vinplate.jpeg

Sold!

Good news, Walter. Hope you got your price. What a relief, I was still wanting it. Now I can put it behind me.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom