1977 Cheetah pleasure boat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My landlord has a 1977 Cheetah 16 foot pleasure/fishing boat set up with a pole for skiing. It has a 1150 mercury with power trim and power start, it needs new upholstery and carpet. but in pretty good condition. He mentioned possibly selling it. He isn't sure about the price yet but he said it would be cheap. If i can pick it up for 1,000 should i take the dive, it runs good and i don't mind re- upholstery the seats and adding a cd player! the boat is newly licensed and the trailer has new tabs as far as i know ready to go! what do you think! my wife and i would like a newer boat but i know its been taken care of and cant get into another payment with a baby on the way! Oh yea and i only live a mile from the mighty Columbia and 40 miles from Lake Chelan

im a little boat dumb too, i guess it doesnt have a ski pole, that was the light on the back of the boat! :hillbilly:
hey has it rigged up for towing a skier by means of a rope, and i noticed a piece of fiberglass scraped down to the wood on the rear of the boat. I will get pictures tonight after work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom