1977 40 Series Cylinder Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OKMike

SILVER Star
Threads
Howdy all. I recently purchased a 1977 40 series with the original F2 enguine The head was cracked and will need to be replaced. Have been working hard to track one down without much success. Have seen some on E-bay but I'd rather buy from a place that specializes in Land Cruisers. Lots of the Cruiser websites/sellers have lots of parts but this one seems hard to find. Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

There's a classified section on the forum, best to start there. Also, swing by the Capital Land Cruiser Club section of the forum and introduce yourself there and consider joining. Lot's of cruiser folks there with parts and knowledge.

You’ve tried cruiserparts.net, classic cruisers, marks off road and specter off road?

Howdy all. I recently purchased a 1977 40 series with the original F2 enguine The head was cracked and will need to be replaced. Have been working hard to track one down without much success. Have seen some on E-bay but I'd rather buy from a place that specializes in Land Cruisers. Lots of the Cruiser websites/sellers have lots of parts but this one seems hard to find. Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

I have a handful of heads here. Grab the casting number of yours and I’ll see if we have one. I also have a few options to have one rebuilt if you are looking for a drop in option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom