For Sale 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 (Mint & Original) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking to sell my FJ55 for $21,000. It is in exceptional condition. 99% original with only 44,000 original miles. I am the 2nd owner and have had it since about 1990. It has been garaged its entire life as you can see from its paint. It has very minimal rust behind the front wheel wells. It has the original engine and runs great as you would expect from an engine with only 44,000 miles. It is located in New Mexico. The only work I have ever had to do to it was battery and tires. I did change out the radio. I had someone who does restorations on Land Cruisers tell me that it is the best original he has ever seem. I have a lot of other pictures.
DSC_2357 (800x532).jpg
DSC_2354 - Copy (800x532).jpg
DSC_2358 (640x426).jpg

Last edited:
dang, that is beautiful.

you can upload photos to another site and the link them here by pasting the link to the image like this

[noparse]
pig.jpg
[/noparse]

Thank you Semlin. That helped a lot. Here are some more.

DSC_2339800x532.jpg

DSC_2320800x532.jpg

DSC_2323800x532.jpg

DSC_2330800x532.jpg

DSC_2334800x532.jpg

DSC_2348800x532.jpg

DSC_2311800x532.jpg

Last edited:
shaking head in disbelief

i don't have the cash but wish you luck in getting it.

very nice...
want to trade for a 1987 BJ70 ragtop with 27,000 original km on it?
if interested then email me at wayne@crushersrule.com
best of luck in the sale.

I WANT THAT!

Good luck with the sale...

Ohhh geeezzzz!!!!

Darn pretty pig. I wish I had it even if it means I'd probably have to cut the yard and paint the house to make it look like it belongs there. really is the nicest original pig I've seen in about 40 years. ;)

Somebody from here should buy her so we don't lose touch of her.

Somebody?? - big tax refund comin?? :cheers:

very nice...
want to trade for a 1987 BJ70 ragtop with 27,000 original km on it?
if interested then email me at wayne@crushersrule.com
best of luck in the sale.

wow, trade a rare beast for a rare beast!

and wow, what a rare and gorgeous fj55 that is!

good luck with that sale!

I agree OldBeachBob. I hope someone here does buy it. The people here have a real appreciation for pigs so I would like to see it go to someone here. That is why it is listed here and for now nowhere else. The reason I am selling it is so that it can be seen by more people. Now it sits in a garage all day long. It should get to go to shows occasionally.

Woah... I can hear the vintage 70's music now. I'll bet she still has that new car smell too. I'll volunteer to take her for a spin once a week around the block if you like. Bump for a nice cruiser!

I cross-posted this to the IH8MUD FJ-55 Classified section for you...beautiful truck.

What part of NM? I just want to come by and look at it!

What a gorgeous piggy! She'd be coming home with me if I had the money! Is that original paint?

Best of luck. Hope a lucky mudder gets her!

Thank you Garth for cross posting.

patrickfinley It is in Ruidoso, NM. We have a mountain cabin there. We are not there all the time but if you want I'll let you know when we are going again.

77hestersue Yes, that is the original paint. It is waxed and still beeds water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom