For Sale 1976 Rustic Green FJ40 factory soft-top spec. Make offer (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a '76 out of AZ and CA with records of oil changes and documented miles. Looks to have been repainted in the 90's to red from its original green and the upholstery recovered but aside from that its mostly original.. Has the cool under jump seat conn fer storage boxes, rear heater, CB, original soft top, original shift knob, original rubber floor mat and ignition. There is the rust spot left rear corner and under the driver door I sanded away and it’s metal.. otherwise it is very straight.

$14k. Work is being done as we speak. I couldn’t let it sit with the spots so the whole thing is being sandblasted next week and taken back to original rustic green.

See more..

View attachment 1919332View attachment 1919333
View attachment 1919336

Last edited:
did you end up clear coating the body? The patina turned out great btw
what soft top did you go with it looks like quite a serious frame any pics of the soft top installed?

Whoever gets this please put a WHITE factory soft top on it. Not tan. Not black. But WHITE! The FSTs they came with were WHITE in color. Matches the bezel and raised white letter tires and looks GREAT. Straps and trim in GRAY to match the wheels and bumpers. Would look GORGEOUS!
My previous 1975 real FST with a Trollhole top....

DSC_0377.JPG

I can’t take it anymore, was this painted or or left Patina? It’s like the last episode of alone...
I love the patina on this one.
is it still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom