Wanted 1976 Rear Harness, Steering wheel blinker assembly, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Needed ASAP:

1976 Rear Harness section

1976 Blinker assembly for column ( Mine works but the wiring is FUBAR'd)

I am in Atlanta Ga. I really appreciate any help here. I am SO close to finishing up my project.

Needed ASAP:

1976 Rear Harness section

1976 Blinker assembly for column ( Mine works but the wiring is FUBAR'd)

I am in Atlanta Ga. I really appreciate any help here. I am SO close to finishing up my project.

I have the rear harness section , but need to Verify yoou tail, lamp connectors types / style first

\whats a blinker thing assembly ?

On the column. I am going to try and put it back together, but I don't have high hopes.
EC3B8754-E9FC-43E8-9C01-0E478D33A2A6.jpeg

I just replaced my harness and this and the rear section are holding me up. Ill figure out all my connectors, If anything I have old ones from the one I am replacing I could switch over. Everything else is just gross.

On the column. I am going to try and put it back together, but I don't have high hopes. View attachment 2173373

I just replaced my harness and this and the rear section are holding me up. Ill figure out all my connectors, If anything I have old ones from the one I am replacing I could switch over. Everything else is just gross.

do u just Need new OEM toyota connectors and brass terminals for both harness sides ?

i am confused a bit

If you need the complete turn/dipswitch assembly it can be sourced NOS from Toyota - if your Atlanta dealer doesn't offer TLCA discount, just order from Ralph Hayes in SC.

I might have a spare for parts - will check later today to see if the connectors are any good.

If some one has a good picture, I am going to try and re wire the plug. Everything works as it should, the PO just butchered the plug section.

I need to tie the two green wires (shown with red wires tied into them) back into the plug. Besides that, it’s as it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom