For Sale 1976 FJ55 parts rig -not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Aurora Colorado at Pull and save.
Body gone but...2F spinner- mostly complete with emissions and carb, 4 speed trans, front disk axle (minus calipers) rear axle, all door glass, some interior left. Decent hood and bib, front grill and bezels....just hate to see these get crushed if someone could use!

0402191646_HDR.jpg

Does that hood have the raised center?
I’d like to get that if it’s in decent enough shape.
Are they trying to sell off the whole rig or they just parting out?
How do you feel about being a middle man?

Good lookin out, bro!!!

That hood is raised and it looks better than mine frumunda

So sad to see em
In the pick clean yards, but sometimes you got ta move, right?

I bet a phone call to “speak to the manager” might get you some mail order action with the proper motive $upplied

Rush55-Its creased at the top past the center support, but no rust and very fixable! I could pull for ya Maybe tomorrow, I know the manager of the yard, but they won't send it direct...the yard sits where Denver Truck parts was, and a Land Cruiser yard owned by Wail back in the day- they just have no motivation to do any thing but buy, sell, crush. Where are you located? Maybe we can work something out...

Thanks Mike. The hood I have has been creased and beat out a couple times already. If it’s possible, maybe take a pic before doing anything. I’d like to see it before having you do anything further.

nice find. I'd be willing to pay someone to pull all 4 doors, that front bumper, the blower motor, and misc small interior parts and transport these to a garage in Golden, so I can figure out how to transport them back to Austin this summer. Any takers? @Mikescruisers, maybe?

If bench is in good shape that vinyl is no longer available. Grab everything chrome wiper motor and tailgate related 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom