Wanted 1976 fj45 parts needed - doors/saginaws/fenders/etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
I need complete heater and doors for a 1967 Toyota land cruiser fj45 also could use some hinge mount rear view mirrors and a Saginaw power steering setup. Also need some front fenders and a aluminum or poly fuel cell.

Posting this for a buddie.

the poly tanks suck.....

i might have the cmplete heater setup for it. got a pic or a link to spectre so i can compare it?

I've got one extra set of doors from a 65fj45; those would be the bugcatcher style. Actually in better shape than the ones on my 64 except for the fact that they have speaker holes on the inside. I've been thinking about painting them blue to match my dd and putting more speakers in the rig. If you don't find something else, you can follow up on these by calling me at the shop.

I've also got the tank that came out of that 65, but I cannot vouch for it's condition. All I know about it is that the p.o. cut part of the filler neck down to put a more-generic filler neck hose on it.:eek:

shoot me an email lesterpaul@in-tch.com I've got a good tank also have the heater box, no ducting tho

I will let my friend know... thanks as always

see if you can edit your title, it shows a 76 fj45.

Landpimp said:
see if you can edit your title, it shows a 76 fj45.

Thanks, but I believe the cab is a 76 year. Its not my truck.... just listing for a friend.

Cheers

I have a fuel tank, filler tub ,locking gas cap and heater box from a 78fj45. I also have a good set doors. Let me know if you need any of these parts. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom