For Sale 1976 Rustic Green FJ40 factory soft-top spec. Make offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a '76 out of AZ and CA with records of oil changes and documented miles. Looks to have been repainted in the 90's to red from its original green and the upholstery recovered but aside from that its mostly original.. Has the cool under jump seat conn fer storage boxes, rear heater, CB, original soft top, original shift knob, original rubber floor mat and ignition. There is the rust spot left rear corner and under the driver door I sanded away and it’s metal.. otherwise it is very straight.

$14k. Work is being done as we speak. I couldn’t let it sit with the spots so the whole thing is being sandblasted next week and taken back to original rustic green.

See more..

View attachment 1919332View attachment 1919333
View attachment 1919336

Last edited:
I’d recommend Bilstein 4600 or 5100 models. Can’t go wrong with either of those. I went with the 4600’s and I’m happy with them.

I was thinking that. These work well, hate to say it but I just think they’re ugly. Too much red everywhere.

Original stuff in here.

73547C2E-84AB-46E4-8AC9-7E3F23B5F373.jpeg

035918DB-F2D3-4023-B634-AB18B7A111AB.jpeg

52B84A5E-7827-4A56-8A37-31B49E0D7066.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, someone move this over the a build thread....

That said, I've enjoyed reading so far. Good luck whatever you decide!

Also, +whatever number it is for just clear coating that and keeping that look. Love it!

The company who’s doing the soft top has been amazing. I haven’t seen it yet but the customer service has been very on point and just overall a good experience. Highly recommend them.. CI Troa. Should be here next week!

I really like that garage door! Definitely brings in a lot of light.

That thing is getting more attractive every post. Nice work and good luck on the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom