1976 FJ40 Schematiic wiring diagram (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of re wiring my 76 FJ40 . Does anyone have a schematic diagram that I can use ? :)

Sorry, tried to upload wiring schematics from FSM, but my quota won't allow it. Will have to wait until I have posted a few more articles I guess...

Last edited:
your colors will be slightly different (and by that i mean some wires will be completely different colors) than what is shown - but that is almost the exact same routing as a 76

with the 1978 PDF link above

Will this plan schematic cover fj40 78 deisels in Costa Rica ???

From comparing the diesel and petrol schematics for 1980, they will be exactly the same except for circuits that are specific to gas and diesel, like ignition and glow plugs.

I am in the process of re wiring my 76 FJ40 . Does anyone have a schematic diagram that I can use ? :)

I rewired my truck using what was suggested on here and saved them from 1970 to 1978 on my PC. They were a blessing when rewiring. Only problem I had was not finding the correct wire colors so I had to modify my drawings to indicate such plus I replaced my burnt uo oem fuse block with what was available locally. GOOD LUCK!!

Rob:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom