SOLD 1976 FJ40 - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi there,

I’m interested in these:
- seat support/bracket
- fuel separator and cover
- bolt/screw for supporting windshield
- front bumper lower bracket support

I circled them in the photos you have and included one of the bracket. Also do you have any of the emission stuff like vacuum surge tank , ABV, charcoal canister etc..

thanks!

1627590525111.png

1627590659070.png

Hi there,

I’m interested in these:
- seat support/bracket
- fuel separator and cover
- bolt/screw for supporting windshield
- front bumper lower bracket support

I circled them in the photos you have and included one of the bracket. Also do you have any of the emission stuff like vacuum surge tank , ABV, charcoal canister etc..

thanks!

View attachment 2744957

View attachment 2744962
Sent you a PM

there is a brake/EGR light under the dash, do you have it? I saw it in the pics but couldn’t tell if the EGR light was there too. And did you sell the door limiters already?

Brian

would it be ok for me to chime in on things you’ve already sold?

Do you have a wiper motor?
I have not pulled it off yet since two of the screws are locked up but II plan on getting it off this weekend. I have a really nice rebuilt early wiper setup (pre 75) that I will be listing later this week. here are some pics to entice someone...
Overall Complete 01.jpg
Wiring Etc.jpg
Disassembled 03.jpg

Windshield Frame and Hard Top sides did not sell yet because I found some serious cancer on them (see pics). I would be willing to sell them cheap or cut pieces out of them if anyone is interested. Windshield frame has rust where motor was (a mouse was living in the frame). Hard Top Sides have rust where they were attached to rear cross member. Rest of them look pretty good.

Windshield
Z01.jpg

Hard Top Sides

Z02.jpg
Z03.jpg

rear ambulace door - BRACE above these on hard top.?
basically a crossmember

thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom