1976 FJ40 - Pittsburgh, PA $1500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1976 FJ40 - Pittsburgh, PA REDUCED to $1200

1976 FJ40 for sale. I just bought this a little over a month ago and I decided to look for a better starting point. Tub isn't too bad, because it looks like the quarters and the wheel wells were replaced at some point. Needs a frame or someone who can weld. Currently not running. Harmonic balancer needs to be installed, but the key on the shaft is broken off. PO said that it ran prior to that. Mileage shows 66,500. Will need brake lines I'm sure.

If someone wants to put the motor back together and weld up the frame, you may be able to get some use out of this. Otherwise, I think it has some good parts that are salvagable.

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

pabigbucks@comcast.net

Thanks!
Dale
fj40030.jpg

fj40029.jpg

fj40028.jpg

fj40027.jpg

fj40026.jpg

fj40131.jpg

fj40132.jpg

fj40122.jpg

fj40129.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a neat way to mount the turn signals.

Coming down south any time soon??

I'm looking for a tub and parts that I can work with ....what's the floor like as far as rust? I'm in Mi. Thanks Mike I have toyota truck parts....any trades call me 616-886-1869

What is wrong with the frame? Are the rails bad, the rear channel? Have any pics of that?

Do you have the rear jump seats?

I am interested, AND in PA ;)

CAZ

Passenger side where spring mounts is toast. The rest of the frame is scaly, but I haven't poked much.

I have the rear jump seats.

I will try to get pictures this weekend.

This thing is getting parted out soon.

interested in some parts if you are parting out...front axles (only if they are disc brakes)...front seats...thanks...Roger

If parting I would be in for amby doors, windshield complete w/ wipers, front passenger fender.

Thanks Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom