SOLD 1976 FJ40, Lake Stevens WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Selling for a friend.

1976 FJ40 with good "bones" and ready for restoration and or make it into a wheeling or hunting rig.
Mechanically this thing is great. Steering is sloppy but it comes with all the ball joints and tie rod ends as well as the steering box rebuild kit to get everything back to like new.
Also comes with a slew of other parts like new plug wires, block heater and some other stuff I am forgetting currently.

Tyres, wheels and hubcaps are all brand new. It has an electric fuel pump and a Weber Carburettor with electric choke. Starts right up no matter how cold or warm. Drives, shifts, turns, stops as it should. Just the typical cosmetic issues with these rigs. If I was going to keep it I would likely fix the corrosion spots, put fresh paint on it and a bikini or soft top.

I have put the mileage as 100,000+ since I am sure it has rolled over. If I recall it is currently showing 83000 on the clock. Being a 1976 I highly doubt that would be original but one never knows?
I do have more photo's and can take more if requested.
First photo is at my house and after a wash. The other two were at his house before it was washed.

He was going to restore but due to this COVID issue going on, has been laid off and thus his plans have changed.

Asking $9995 OBO

20200712_160114.jpg
20200708_161540.jpg
20200708_161638.jpg

Looks like a good rig. Do you have any pics of the engine compartment and interior? Is it stock other than the carb and fuel pump?

Are those 33" tires?

Also, hello from about an hour south of you!

Now that was another COVID steal!

I purchased this rig, If anyone is interested in the nearly new 33x12.50 BFG K02's ill be selling them once my new tires come in. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom