craigslist 1976 FJ40 Fayetteville, TN $12k, not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1977 TOYOTA FJ40

00e0e_h4GNXRdUvrP_1200x900.jpg

Six cylinder 2F engine, Weber carburetor, HEI Distributor, all fluid levels refreshed, new tires, new battery, engine and drive train reworked over 5,000 miles ago, four speed transmission, 4wd, lights and turn signals work. Runs good.

I texted with the guy a little. he couldn't wouldn't provide any additional pictures. I haven't gone out there yet but I was thinking about it.

Does the vin look right to you on the listing?

Found this in a 2014 post.

FJ40LV-KCJA

F = F, 2F Gasoline Engine
J = Land Cruiser
40 = Wheelbase 2,285 mm
L = Left Hand Drive
V = Hardtop (van or station wagon)

K = 4-speed manual transmission
C = Swing Out
J = With Roll Bar
A = Models for USA and Canada ? I think

Thanks for the vin info.

The valve color looked wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Hey all, I live in Nashville and was thinking about going to look at this one. I’m completely new to the FJ40 world and I’m not 100% sure what to look for in a first rig. The engine looks different than other engines I’ve seen in pictures but I don’t know enough to ask the right questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey all, I live in Nashville and was thinking about going to look at this one. I’m completely new to the FJ40 world and I’m not 100% sure what to look for in a first rig. The engine looks different than other engines I’ve seen in pictures but I don’t know enough to ask the right questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Did the guy ever send any additional pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom