For Sale 1976 FJ40 Bucket Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete Set! These seats come out of a rig i just purchased and I'm going a different direction for seating.
Driver's bucket has no cover but foams are complete. Seat pan on Drivers side is pretty rusted but passenger side not nearly as bad from what i can see.
Tracks and mounts are complete and look to be in good condition. NO HEADRESTS.

$1000 +shipping OBO
local pickup between Eugene and Portland, OR

seats1.jpg
seats2.jpg
seats3.jpg
seats4.jpg
seats5.jpg

GLWS!

Too much $?
It is on the high side, IMHO. However, geographical location helps with large items like seats. If there is someone that can drive and pick them up you may be fine on the high end. The high end kills it when you have to ship them as well.....for even more money. Remember, an interested party can always counter offer you if they think the price is too high. It's really a strange time with pricing right now. I've seen things sell for big $$$$ that I thought was crazy and then things do not sell for little $ that were very good deals. My guess is $600 plus shipping is where you should be.

It is on the high side, IMHO. However, geographical location helps with large items like seats. If there is someone that can drive and pick them up you may be fine on the high end. The high end kills it when you have to ship them as well.....for even more money. Remember, an interested party can always counter offer you if they think the price is too high. It's really a strange time with pricing right now. I've seen things sell for big $$$$ that I thought was crazy and then things do not sell for little $ that were very good deals. My guess is $600 plus shipping is where you should be.
Thanks for the feedback. yes things are crazy and hard to find comps. you are right about the shipping, i was kind of hoping I'd get luck with a local sale. I indicated OBO, so we will see what happens.

point of reference but this was an exceptionally good buy in my opinion.

point of reference but this was an exceptionally good buy in my opinion.

Thank you, that helps set my expectations and probably an edit sooner that later...

Price update !

Price Update!

Complete Set! These seats come out of a rig i just purchased and I'm going a different direction for seating.
Driver's bucket has no cover but foams are complete. Seat pan on Drivers side is pretty rusted but passenger side not nearly as bad from what i can see.
Tracks and mounts are complete and look to be in good condition. NO HEADRESTS.

$400. + shipping OBO

BB7BC9DD-42AD-421C-9605-6F033131E653.jpeg

F2237338-C75E-44BC-B655-1E44C7C47337.jpeg

176EBC4C-A3D8-401E-B9EE-A46E0081CF42.jpeg

B4171E56-D3B8-413E-B8F9-8D64063F0B70.jpeg

33ADCD88-B4F6-490B-B591-0CDB44562C36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom