Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
the last spacers I got from Toyota had the gaskets already attached as 1 piece
so instead of 3 pieces you only needed 1 piece
Thanks @ToyotaMatt. Appreciate the tech here. When decoding bolt part numbers, I always thought the first digit represented the bolt head #, followed by diameter and then length.I get these directly from japan .
- There not a OEM Toyota part # bolt but are a update and upgrade I have made and determined is functionally a better modern choice
- Where the OEM disc. / NLA 90119-98132 was ONLY A single wimpy lock washer equipped SEMS bolt and hot dipped galvanized cheap ghetto option in the end
prior to it being disc. / NLA by Toyota’ Great wisdom ….
- My choice now is yellow zinc gold plated for traditional purist based mind set approach philosophy I have going on 24/7
- The tech of the double lock and flat washers SEMS design is far far superior for long term anti - vibration resistance and spreads the load
of your torque yield Across a greater surface area
- This translates into a much better gasket to both metal mating surfaces Across the board ….
THIS IS THE WAY …
View attachment 3010286
View attachment 3010287