1976 55 for sale S.E. Idaho (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I decided I need to unload one of my projects. recently got a 60 and was told that put me over the Cruiser limit until my others were runnung, sold, or my soon to be born daughter is 18. Anyway I have a 1976 pig with bad floors, rockers, rear wheel wells. The doors are good roof is good other than the aftermarket sunroof. Hood is decent, and fenders are workable. No engine or trans.
I would like to sell whole but could part. I don't have much time with a wife on bedrest and new baby 3 hrs- 21 days away, but let me know if there is something you need .
I am not trying to be evasive on a price for the whole thing, but make me an offer. I don't know what it is worth when travel is factored in.

Oh and CABRON your pics are already on the way so no need to ask.https://forum.ih8mud.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Bruiser Cruiser---
I am really interested. Do you have any pictures?

I'll get pics taken as soon as I can

PabloCruise said:
If you need me to post pics, let me know. I have the star - happy to help a brotha out.
I'll get pics taken as soon as I can.
I'm so used to seeing cabron ask for pics for his mamoth collection of posts, I just had to add that in about pics already being sent.
Thanks for the offer to post pics, Send me your email and I'll get the m to you.

Last edited:
Here they are...
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

where in SE Idaho are you???

Thanks pablo Cruiser

Thanks Pablo. It hurts my pig lovin' heart to see my piggy up here for sale. She was what got me into cruisers. But, I DD a 60 and have a 1965 45LV that is closer to what I need so I guess it is time rather than let it waste away in the storage lot.
To answer the other questions, I am in bear lake. 20 miles from utah 20 miles from wyo.
The 55 does have a clear title, glass is all good, doors are good, tailgate is fair, has a rust hole in one of the "o"'s, rear window is down. i haven't tried to get it to go up. it needs weatherstripping. floors have rust
fenders are fixable to me .
I will take $500 for her, but would like to answer as many questions, send pics, or whatever anyone needs to know about it before they travel. I don't want anyone to drive here and have something about it be a surprise.
I think it would be a good trail rig or a rhinoliner candidate, but there is rust.
please let me know any other questions you have and i will try to answer them as quickly as i can.

around $500 or less was going to be my offer, if minipig wants it he can have it, I've got enough stuff going on right now.

Yes 500 is my starting bid... I would like to see some more photo's... tailgate open? roof rain gutter cancer? does it come with an engine and transmission or are they gone to another project? brakes? Im not ecpecting the world for that price just trying to see what all it there... and how complete it is. oh an where is the pig located so I can get some average mileage for fuel costs and drive time.

3_puppies said:
around $500 or less was going to be my offer, if minipig wants it he can have it, I've got enough stuff going on right now.

You know all I really want is the body and frame.... was there any parts you needed 3_pups? Maybe we can both go in on it.

starting bid?

MiniPigg said:
Yes 500 is my starting bid... I would like to see some more photo's... tailgate open? roof rain gutter cancer? does it come with an engine and transmission or are they gone to another project? brakes? Im not ecpecting the world for that price just trying to see what all it there... and how complete it is. oh an where is the pig located so I can get some average mileage for fuel costs and drive time.
Starting bid, I'm excited. https://forum.ih8mud.com/images/smilies/bounce.gif Is this like ebay where the price goes up, or like my life where the price only goes up when I am buying, and always goes down when selling?https://forum.ih8mud.com/images/smilies/doh.gif
In posts #1 and #10 it gives most of the answers you are looking for.

The rain gutters are good, one eraser head sized rust bubble midway between the gutter and top of the roof side above the pass. front door (I think). The roof is good but has a sunroof installed.
What do you want to see on the tailgate area? Gate is decent. I can't remeber for sure but I believe below it is rusted, or maybe that was my 40, 45 and so on, and so on......
seriously, I will try to get pics tomorrow. send me your email so I can get them to you.
Bryce

minipig, sent you a PM

SOLD..... SOLD.........SOLD..........SOLD........

Bruiser C.... Wife said get it..... I still need pics of the interior as mentioned.... but I will buy the pig..... 3pups wants the front axle and other parts... so I will make arrangements with him on those... but we will take the pig.... this will work perfectly for the FJ55-130-3B project we have on the table. This coming weekend might be good... otherwise I will have to wait until the following weekend to pick the pig up. I will also need a notarized bill of sale that is needed with the title (WY DMV).

thanks
Dave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom