For Sale 1975 FJ40 FST not for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Off the market, getting a lift, tires, etc....

Last edited:
-------

Last edited:
----------

Last edited:
--------------

Last edited:
---------

Last edited:
-------------

Last edited:
---------

Last edited:
----------

Last edited:
------------

Last edited:
This is a beautiful truck. If you want to actually get top dollar (and you are asking that), I'd redo the suspension and throw a set of tires on it. Include the original tires with it. The $2K it will cost you will get you a lot closer to your asking price. GLWS!

This is a beautiful truck. If you want to actually get top dollar (and you are asking that), I'd redo the suspension and throw a set of tires on it. Include the original tires with it. The $2K it will cost you will get you a lot closer to your asking price. GLWS!
Yeah, I've been seriously contemplating that. But Im such a nazi purist its very hard for me to dismount those tires! It was all I could do to wash the dirt off! Also thinking about putting a Trollhole/Aisin carb and putting the factory air cleaner back on, which I have. But, it runs so good with the carb set-up it has on it, I hesitate to do that too. This one has been tough to make decisions on because its not totally original, but very close to it, and at the end of the day its a 25k mile 1975 FST with no rust and great paint. Thanks for the input. I may end up taking this thing off the market for a while and tinkering with it for another 6 months or so and then trying again.

off the market...getting a lift, tires, etc.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom